Ringgold County Public Health is proud to offer a new Emergency Notification System service to the public. This Emergency Notification System, or REVERSE 9-1-1 as it is sometimes known, gives responders a chance to reach out to the public in case of an emergency event.
This system, combined with our other emergency alert methods, is designed to get emergency messages to you, the public, quickly and effectively.
- The system does not preclude you from calling 9-1-1 if you need emergency information.
- It simply provides an opportunity for us to disseminate critical information to you if and when the need arises.
The form below will help us gather a means of contact for you in the event of an emergency affecting Ringgold County. The more means of contact we have, the more ways we can notify you of emergencies
The Primary Information We Need
We maintain a constantly updating database of all land line telephone numbers registered in Ringgold County. We are most interested in gathering:
1. Your Cell Phone Number(s)
You are free to list any additional land line phone numbers.
2. Your Email Address(es)
Please carefully check the spelling of the email address(es) you use.
3. Your Street Address
If you have a Ringgold County address, please provide it in the “Street Address” field. In the event of a localized emergency, your local address will integrate with the notification system’s mapping capabilities.
Thank You for Participating
The information you share will only be used for emergency notification purposes.
We appreciate your taking the time to share this important information with us. Please call Ringgold County Public Health at (641) 464-0691 with any questions.
Add your information to the emergency notification list
Note: If you are using Internet Explorer, you will need to follow the following instructions before you may add your information to the emergency notification list.
- At the top of you screen, you should see the “Tools” menu. Within that menu click “Internet Options.”
- Click the “Security” tab.
- Within the “Select a zone…” window, click “Trusted sites.”
- Click the “Sites” button.
- Type www.gc1.com in the “Add this website to the zone” box. Click the “Add” button.
- You may now close the “Internet Options” windows. Please refresh the page.
- When prompted to allow www.rcph.net to open www.gc1.com, please click “Yes.”
Thank you for you patience and cooperation.