Skip navigation links

Call us directly: (641) 464-0691

109 W. Madison Mt. Ayr, IA 50854 View Location

Dec 31

File Your Taxes and Help a Child

When you file your state income tax return, you can also make a difference in the lives of Iowa’s children. Under “contributions,” donate a portion of your tax return or include an  amount in addition to what you owe to Child Abuse Prevention. All proceeds go to Iowa community-based programs that educate and support families. In Ringgold County, your donation will  help support the Parents as Teachers Program. Services such as these ensure that more children grow up safe, nurtured and empowered to reach their full potential. Learn more at